Saturday, June 5, 2010

Garden/yard update

This blog is turning out to be more about our yard than our house... but moving forward.

Bob and I did a lot of yard work over the holiday weekend. No pictures of the front, but the back is looking quite nice:

Those round stones in front of the small garage door were all uneven and piled up on top of the cement, and causing water to go inside the garage. We pulled them all out and fixed them. The green bin by the shed is our new compost bin, which I'm excited to have again. And next to that is "our" rabbit.

He comes into the yard almost every morning and evening to eat the clover in the corner of our yard. We have named him Pierre "The Hare" "Mon Frere" Van Dusen.


I finally pruned the roses (per the instructions in my gardening book) and they are looking great:
I do need to replace that lattice at some point though - the wood is getting rotted.


House updates will be posted sometime this week hopefully!

No comments:

Post a Comment